|Pet*iD focuses on four main things:
1. The pet owner
2. The pet
3. The person that finds the lost pet
4. Provide all the tools necessary to manage your pet's identification needs
Your pet's information page is never Compromised for any other use.
#1 The pet owner:
Pet owners are often referred to as pet parents, because they love their pets much in the same way as they love their children.
We provide the pet parent with all the tools they need to identify their pet:
1. A comprehensive web site that is easy to navigate, and makes it easy to keep your pet's homeward information up to date.
2. Updating is easy with your user ID and password.
3. Enter your pet's RFID code for backup coverage; then there are two ways to reach your pet's homeward information.
4. Upload a photo of your pet for positive identification.
5. Have your Vet verify your pet's Rabies Vaccination; this will protect your pet and assist Public Health, Animal Control, ER Doctors, as well as provide public assurance.
6. Leave a message and a note about your pet.
#2 The pet:
The pet receives a Pet*iD Identification Tag that is linked to the Pet*iD master registry. If the animal has an implanted chip, that code can be registered for free as well.
#3 The Pet*iD Registry provides the person that finds the lost pet with:
- The owner's contact information.
- A pet photo
- A posted message from the pet owner to the person that may
find their lost friend.
- A message about the pet. The pet owner can tell that person anything they
would need to know about their pet.
- A Vet Verified Rabies vaccination record
- And more tools to help find you
#4 The necessary tools
The Pet*iD network is built on multiple levels. Each level is designed for specific uses, with access points, and data entry privileges related to specific users:
- Pet owners
- People that find lost pets
- Municipality officials
This is to ensure easy navigation through the website!
What we don't do!
We do not harvest your pet's contact/home information, or use it in any way other
than to help you protect your pets. We have gone to great lengths to protect
all your pets' contact/home information. We do not ask for unnecessary
information that could be critical to your identity, just what is necessary to
get your pet back home, and our system puts you in complete control. The
only access is through the tag or chip ID in your pet.
Pet*iD is a Pet Recovery System that allows the pet owner and the person
that finds their lost friend to communicate directly. This eliminates the need
for third party intervention, most often avoiding Animal Control and expensive
The pet owner can manage their pet's homeward information in real time from
anywhere in the Internet world via www.petid.com. This means that when a pet
and it's owner are separated, for example during a disaster, and are relocated
into separate locations, the pet owner would be able to update their pet's
homeward information tag from any Internet connection. All they need is the
The pet owners can keep their pet's homeward information up to date indefinitely
with current information without a third party. Our system provides real hope,
and insures the quickest reunion possible between the pet owner and their best